Prosper202 is a free tracking software which can be used to do advance tracking. The best part about this software is that it is a self-hosted software which helps us to track and run campaigns.
Let me help you to install this software on your domain.
We need good hosting to start with, i would recommend you to chose your hosting wisely. Read my review on hosting for making the choice.
You can install the software either on a subdomain or a domain, depending upon your choice.
Download Prosper202 software into your computer
Uploading the software to the root directory of domain/subdomain.
- You can do this by uploading the software via FTP
- Yak can do this directly by your Cpanel as well by navigating to File manager and uploading the software there
PS: I am installing the software in a subdomain, if you are installing it in a domain then kindly upload the software in root directory of domain.
Unzip the content of the software and delete the zip file
We need to create a Database as Prosper202 is powered by a database.
- Navigate to Database section in Cpanel and click on MySQL Database
- Add a new database first as shown in the image
- Then add a new user as shown in image
- Further add the user to the database and give all permissions
- Go to the domain/subdomain on which you have installed the software
- It would say to you that your PHP config file is not created, create one php file.
- Enter y0ur database name and username along with password and you would be all set to go.
Many at times, it’s difficult to understand, so i am attaching a video for your reference to make it easy for you.
If you have any doubts, let me know.